Keco Level 2 Glue Pull Repair System - 230 V (UK)
The KECO Collision Manager Kit is the most comprehensive glue pull repair kit available to body shop technicians. This kit includes the powerful Keco shop light and stand as well as a specially designed GPR tool cart making this an excellent option for those looking for a complete GPR solution. It includes all of the tools required to complete advanced level 2 repairs requiring very minimal, if any, body filler to finish. This kit handles small to x-large damage with ease. Tools are easily stored and organized on the cart while the included 10 compartment tab organizer keeps your tabs organized and ready to pull.
- Level 2 Toolset - Ideal for technicians looking for the full spectrum of glue pull repair in the body shop and aim to use as little body filler as possible for finishing
- Medium to Large Damage - K-Beam® and K-Beam® Jr. provide the ability to make double-action pulls and the K-Bar performs leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Small to Medium Damage - Robo Lifter and Precision Pulling Base for fixing small and x-small damage with precision and control when combined with the Dead Center® finishing tabs
- Lighting - Keco Shop Light enhances technicians ability to see damage on clear coat and place tabs to make pulls with accuracy and control
- Storage & Organization - Designated glue pull cart and tab organizer keeps tools and tabs clean and organized in your shop