KECO 175 mm Lateral Tension Tool Beam (LTT BEAM) with Centipedes
Sign up for restock notifications!
NEW from KECO ! Patent Pending.
The LTT BEAM is the latest innovation from KECO on Lateral Tension Tool technology giving technicians ultimate versatility and flexibility.
The short beam design allows lateral tension to be placed precisely where you need to create metal flow for easier dent reduction during GPR and PDR. This can include just outside of crown areas, as well as using secondary panels or structures for stability as lateral tension is applied.
Purchase 2 of the LTT BEAMs and create the ultimate setup for metal flow on both sides of damage, allowing technicians to have the damage area completely free and uninhibited to work.
- Stationary Leg - high strength, precision cast/machined leg and pin for fast setup and use with KECO Centipedes lateral tension hole
- Drive Leg - can be used to push or pull with high strength, precision cast/machined leg and pin for fast setup and use with KECO Centipedes lateral tension hole
- 175mm Beam - high strength, yet light weight, extruded aluminum beam with precision machined slide surfaces and adjustment holes for flexibility in setup and use
- Tension Knob - incorporates KECO's signature tension knob for precise tension and finesse while pulling damage or use a power drill on the hex nut for faster adjustments
- Includes 4 KECO Blue Centipede Tabs - (2) each 50mm x 54 mm (2 x 2 in) rigid centipedes and (2) each contoured 50mm x 54 mm (2 x 2 in) rigid centipedes with lateral-pull hole